Dear parents and players:
|Frank-Mehrtens||Claire||12||back with Mark, Lucy's dad|
|Holland||Lucy||12||back with dad|
|Peak||Kathryn||12||back with Mom|
|Askew||Mary||16||back with parents|
|Cuthbertson||Ellen||16||back with parents|
|Nebit||Jessy||16||Will meet team in hotel (Arizona)|
|Nguyen||Malena||16||back with parents|
|Resman||Colby||16||Will meet team in hotel (Arizona)|
|Maher||Kerrin||18||back with parents|
|Masse||Amber||18||back with parents|
|Ngo||Linda||18||back with parents|
|Baglietto||Lauren||18||back with Tracy Clark or Wendy McLean|
|Higginson||Josh||12||down with parents|
|Randolph||Nate||12||back with parents|
|Reid||John||14||back with parents|
|16U A Boys|
|Alford||Zach||A||down and back with parents|
|Garcia||Christopher||A||down and back with parents|
|Maher||Michael||A||back with parents|
|Nguyen||Jordan||A||back with parents|
|Randall||Keagan||A||back with parents|
|Randolph||Chase||A||down and back with parents|
|16U B Boys|
|Bosset||Justin||B||down with Celes and back with parents|
|To||Brandon||B||down and back with parents|
|Wilbur||Jack||B||down with Celes|
|Ganjooi||Parsa||18||down with Mom|
|Howard||Aidan||18||down and back (college student in LA)|
|Kulick||Keith||18||back with dad|
|Jorgens||Joey||18||back with parents|
|Lipari||Nicolas||18||back with parents|
Dear Parent and Players,
We will depart from West Valley College on Friday, February 12, at 3:00pm. Please be at West Valley College Pool by 2:45pm as it will take us a few minutes to organize the teams and we will like to beat the traffic a bit by leaving a bit early. Every player needs to have about $60 for meals (Friday dinner,Saturday lunch, Sunday lunch and dinner) for this trip. Hotel offers complimentary breakfasts, and West Valley Water Polo Club will take care of Saturday night dinner. Coaches will be in charge driving the teams out to eat. Please remember to pack one or two water bottle, and they can be refilled and used throughout the tournament. The weather is going to be super nice and warm. We want to make sure every player will be hydrated well.
Please send me an email if a player is not going down and/or coming back with the team as I need to make notes for the coaches. Once we get to Southern California, every player must stay with the team at all time with no exception.
The teams will return to West Valley College on Sunday, February 14, after each team's last game which means every team might come back at a different time. We will have players to notify their parents as soon as they leave from LA. .And coaches will ask the players to notify parents again when they get to Gilroy which will give parents about 35 minutdes to get to West Valley College. We would like all players to be picked up as soon as the van arrives. PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE TO PICK UP THE PLAYERS.
WinterfestTournament schedule will be out in the next day or two. As soon as I receive the schedules from the tournament director, I will send out an email to everyone.
Every player must read the rules below: If you do not comply with the rules, you would not be able to play.
Rule: 5.6(b) Prior to their first game all athletes must present an acceptable identification card that includes a current photograph of the athlete. Acceptable identification cards include, but are not necessarily limited to, USA Water Polo membership cards with photo, driver’s licenses, passports or other immigration documentation and school identification cards; provided that the identification card includes a current photograph of the athlete. Identification cards without current photographs are not deemed to be acceptable. Athletes wishing to present some other type of identification should check with the USA Water Polo national office prior to their competition to verify that the type of identification that they wish to present is acceptable.
Rule: 5.6(c) Athletes who fail to present an acceptable photo identification card or, where required, have not completed their online birth date verification process will not be allowed to compete.
- Each player is representing West Valley Water Polo Club. Every player is expected to be respectful to coaches, parents and teammates at all times. They must treat drivers, hotels, restaurants and pool sites visited with equal respect. Do not damage the property of others. Players shall clean up after themselves and behave in an appropriate manner while in vehicles, hotels, restaurants, games, etc.
- Under no circumstance may athletes go anywhere alone without coach's approval.
- Room assignments will be set in advance. You must stay in the room you are assigned to. There is no switching of rooms unless authorized by Coach Raffi or Teresa.
- After curfew, all athlete rooms are expected to be quiet and athletes to sleep in a timely fashion. Remember – we are traveling for an athletic competition, so any players who create unnecessary noise or keep their roommates awake will bear the consequences as determined by the coaches.
- “Lights Out” means phones should be off as well. No calling from room-to-room and no cell phones use after curfew.
- Coaches and Teresa have the right to enter and inspect a room at any time.
- No strangers are allowed in any room at any time.
- At no time are West Valley Water Polo Club players to be in possession of alcohol, drugs or tobacco products.
- 9. No any electronic devices allowed except cell phones. This is a competitive water polo event, not an event to look for your lost devices.
- Infraction of any of the above rules by a player may result in being sent home at his/her’s parents’ expenses.