Every player must read the rules below: If you do not comply with the rules, you would be sent home at your parent's expense.
1. Each player is representing West Valley Water Polo Club. Every player is expected to be respectful to coaches, parents and teammates at all times. They must treat drivers, hotels, restaurants and pool sites visited with equal respect. Do not damage the property of others. Players shall clean up after themselves and behave in an appropriate manner while in vehicles, hotels, restaurants, games, etc.
2. Under no circumstance may athletes go anywhere alone without coach's approval.
3. Room assignments will be set in advance. You must stay in the room you are assigned to. There is no switching of rooms unless authorized by Coach Gabor and Coach Don.
4. After curfew, all athlete rooms are expected to be quiet and athletes to sleep in a timely fashion. Remember – we are traveling for an athletic program, so any players who create unnecessary noise or keep their roommates awake will bear the consequences as determined by the coaches.
5. “Lights Out” means phones should be off as well. No calling from room-to-room and no cell phones use after curfew.
6. Coaches have the right to enter and inspect a room at any time.
7. No strangers are allowed in any room at any time.
8. At no time are West Valley Water Polo Club players to be in possession of alcohol, drugs or tobacco products. There is zero tolerance for this.
9. Infraction of any of the above rules by a player may result in being sent home at his/her’s parents’ expenses.